Episode for Friday February 22, 2008
- Stairwells and bubble wrap
- Let's go shooting!
- More fun with the TSA - have you been to Nebraska?
- Cheese with deep Ellen
- Can anyone make tea?
- Adam's portable super sound mashup and his one man band (patent pending)
- Campaign donations plus super delegates - Obama is in!
- McCain wins - John's story and he's stickin' to it
- Adam: Let's go buy some debt at auction
- John: Debt - It's all Clinton's fault
- Listener feedback
- U.S. shoots down satellite
- Follow-up on T-shirts and socks
- Can you buy a real car?
- Otto Diesel revs to 1000 rpm in his grave
- Last week's Cranky Geeks with Leo and Adam
- More cars - $50 to drive into London
- John on global warming and wines
- Bubba the Lovesponge gets creds