Episode for Saturday March 1, 2008
- The new Beijing airport terminal; we need a road trip with shopping.
- Snooty sommeliers, from paint thinner to Grappa.
- Akamai and Limelight patent suits - commenters are poorly informed.
- John's CBS Marketwatch column and Adam's "live and die by Comscore clicks."
- We rant on Google - they control both the buy and sell side. Is Google dying?
- Why didn't Google, Yahoo or someone else hire this guy? Non-compete?
- Reader feedback. What the ...
- Why are we (possibly) censored in Dubai?
- Text messages and SMS delivery.
- Do bank CEOs tell the truth? Bank stocks are down by half.
- I said this in 1912, and I'm right! (Just for clarification)
- Do we still make anything in America?
- U.S. still awarding govt. contracts overseas.
- Story of the week - "skin privileged", deciphering other PC code words.
- Podcasting monetization and "grantsmanship."