Episode for Saturday March 15, 2008
- John's HDD is still broken but he "took notes"
- Adam's iPhone scoop - where did 500,000 iPhones go?
- Satellite channel 9645, the 6 minute mystery movie
- The joy of Skype
- Sub-prime? Nope. It's auction-based securities!
- The rolling blackout scam
- An intriguing new take on Eliot Spitzer
- Inside Public Radio funding and podcasting
- The celebrity wish list for No Agenda
- John is blacklisted by...
- SXSW and The Portable Media Expo
- UK's worldwide taxes (what the ?)
- Silicon valley fashion