Episode for Saturday March 29, 2008
- Politically Correct - there are a lot of cultures that...
- Tesco British grocery stores will fail
- Bangers and soymilk
- Scr*w that Dvorak Yank, bag this!!
- Our plastic ocean surrounds Midway Island, surrender now
- Back to "Fresh and Easy"; TX and Seattle will kick butt
- Adam's going to get some email
- Are you a qualified gas pumping jockey?
- Alert the media - John doesn't shop every day!
- Adam's good joke of the day
- John eats grits. Oh, and they must have that gourmet Fumee de Sel salt
- Adam's beef with UAFA and UK's tax code, which leads to the the next topic,
- The Money Masters - the big banks rule the world
- Skull and Bones
- Let's go programming!
- More on BAA's Heathrow row
- Juiced? Joost? Canseco? Just report what you see
- Patricia is on "Holland Got Talent"
- John and Adam argue about TV's programming choices. Who wins?