Episode for Saturday April 5, 2008
- Al Gore sees his shadow
- Let's go clubbing - free wine!
- Adam must defend his previous TV comments
- Clocks, calendars and why the USA daylight savings time really sucks
- John's experiences with digital cameras
- LHR Terminal 5 - Adam talks about this marvelous new technology at Heathrow
- Off to Moscow: SVO airport, the big door, and the band
- Russian hotels: Oh Boy!
- Cage Match is the place to hear No Agenda
- John drives through Arkansas and its wine growing countryside
- Now we're off to Amsterdam, and next stop: Nashville with Bill Gates
- A listener calls in about Clear Channel
- Let's get into radio and the Equal Fairness Doctrine
- Stan Freiberg was a radio genius
- John wants to know about Twitter??
- Email rants, and John still "gets no spam"
- Another caller solves a mystery!
- The FAA fiasco - triple 7s and flapping wings
- Adam's still going to Gitmo
- BBC sides with the ISPs
- The Cliff Hanger