Episode for Saturday April 12, 2008
- Email is this generation's snail mail
- Adam's "laptop spying" scoop: Bamboozle 'em with Skype!
- Inspector John and the summer jobs
- How those summer jobs tie in with the FAA / AA fiasco
- Adam rants on airline maintenance, John explains "out of spec"
- Adam's SFO airport customs adventure
- Reader comments: we're on to clocks, mikes and quality
- The history of tetraethyl lead and disintegrating cars
- Let's go flying in a non-spec aircraft
- John and Adam's weird restaurant adventure
- Tires, restaurants, competence - how many stars?
- Miss USA - the cookie cutters, is it rigged?
- Swamp Thing!