Episode for December 20, 2008
- From Gitmo Nation East and West, it's No Agenda! Adam leads off with the #1 rock group of the lowlands from *Patricias's TV show.
- John brings up an old column, "Liars, cheaters and thieves" in response to Adam's rowdy kids. Follow the logic - this leads to riots?
- Adam has some fun with airport security. John counters with 2 good books - Sinclair Lewis' "It Can't Happen Here" and (author unknown) "Life And Death In Shanghai"
- Let's discuss equating Obama with Hitler and the *President's creative bookeeping. How does Wall Street fit in?
- Adam brings up the undersea cables that were cut last week. 14 countries lose international internet access.
- John discusses the controversies surrounding Obama's selection of cabinet and inauguration personnel. More on Obama and Hitler.
- Is the military involved in "illegal" DUI checkpoints? This is disturbing.
- Looks like the Earth's magnetic field is flipping. Oh, no, it's the 2012 end of the Earth doom and gloom!
- What is all this mess about a digeredoo and barren women? *Watch out, Nicole Kidman. Not bagpipes!
- One word - Tamiflu.
- Let's look at the Reuters News internet pages. Hmmmm... *More junk that's not news. Where's the real news?
- Why bother travelling when the Pound is equal to the Euro? *Don't come to London, there's nothing to see.
- We don't want an educated public. Don't bother wasting the 10,000 hours.
- It's time for a new world order. Good, since no one knows the name of the Secretary of State.
- Will OPEC jack the oil prices up again? We'll see what Obama can do about it. Har!
- Don't miss the Federal Government employment internet / radio advertisement!
- "The Greatest Depression" - look for it soon in an interest rate near you. Here it comes, listen to John's scenarios.