Episode for Saturday December 27, 2008
- From Gitmo Nation East (freezing) and West (balmy) it’s time for a Christmas No Agenda!
- Let’s start with Airline gags and the genius of Herb Kelleher (Southwest Airlines).
- What’s with this new TV show, Homeland Security, USA?
- Bubba’s jibe at John and Adam, groaning about the documentation — see time code 11:11.
- Garage sale! Better start rewriting those old CDs.
- The world according to Monsanto.
- How far will the Madoff scandal go? Pay back that money!
- The CIA bribes Afghanistan warlords with … Viagra?
- Name a product that actually affects you chemically and emotionally. 1AA Football? Could be.
- Now waiting for the Mythbuster’s story on the World Trade Center.
- The dumbing down of America.
- How does an English bookie business rack up a 1.4 Bn pound debt?
- Let’s collect art. John gets an invite to the Vatican.
- Wonder who’s angry about the 100 mi. constitution free zone around the American border…
- Do not visit San Francisco, and here’s why.