Episode for January 10, 2009
- From a river of, er, uh... well, it's time for your weekly old guy gabfest, No Agenda!
- Let's get started with the tradeshows and podsafe music. Hello ASCAP and BMI.
- Gold album? Here's your CD with the plastic frame.
- Adam gets invited to see the Queen - what, no calligraphy? The Queen is hip -- the RSVP is by email.
- Will Adam record his visit via hidden mike? We wonder how tight security is.
- Oh, goodness, we'll talk about UFOs and the Flying Spaghetti Monster with carbon credits.
- How does Madoff get $173,000,000 worth of checks in his desk drawer? We wonder if Robert Reuben and the Russian Mafia is upset.
- Keep those old shoes, you're going to need to throw them at politicians.
- British Telecom - all your communications are belong to us.
- Tony Blair gets the Medal of Honor from George Bush. What? Who wants to design it?
- John's in love with coal fires in the fireplace, Adam is honked. How do Al Gore and Ted Kennedy fit in?
- Do the new light bulbs actually save the environment?
- I want to be a pirate! (Of Somalia)
- Adam's going to S. Africa. John claims the baboons run the place.
- Phil Specter gets off, a hung jury. Oh, and the CIA killed John Lennon. Hmmm...
- We're off to the bees, the weird bees. It's a bee consipiracy.
- Aspartame and Ashcroft - another conspiricy theory, and what about Obama's new Monsanto guy?
- The dumbing down of America and the digital TV switchover. Why? So we can have the traffic channel! And God TV!
- Obama might be able to delay the switchover.